Sunday 23 August 2015

A Lazy but Comfy OOTD

Today's OOTD is a bit different to the usual posts I see because it features pajamas!

Now, I'm not saying I went out in these today (well, I do if I make a late night trip to McDonald's), but when you're feeling under the weather, tired and not yourself, sometimes a day in your comfy PJ's is just what the doctor ordered. 

These are my favourite pajamas. I bought them a few weeks ago from Primark in the sale, half price at £5 - what a bargain! To be honest it wasn't the price that interested me, it was the design - it's Disney's Mickey and Minnie, so of course I had to have them!!

The set consists of long printed bottoms with a short sleeved printed t shirt. The bottoms are elasticated so they're ultra comfy to wear in bed and are decorated with Mickey's face printed in white all over them. The t shirt is grey and is decorated with a sailor Mickey and Minnie and the text "Love Me, love Me Knot"

I wish it was acceptable to wear these to work. How cool would that be?!

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...