Wednesday 4 February 2015

Valentine's Day | GIFT IDEAS |

Valentine's Day comes around the same date every year, 14th February. There are two types of people with opinions regarding VDay; those that love the gifts and presents and those who think it's a complete waste of time and too commercialized. I must admit that I am between the two opinions. I have a boyfriend of 7 years and even though we recognize VDay, we don't go over board with gifts - just a card and some flowers is enough for us!

But never the less, I have compiled a VDay Gift Idea post to help those of you looking for a gift for that special someone, male or female!
FOR HER...

1. Personalised Wooden Keyring Set - £24 | 2. Storm Flower by Cheryl - £27 | 3. Pink Heart Umbrella - £18.99 | 4. Millie's Cookies Giant Cookie | 5. Pandora Entwined Hearts Ring - £70 | 6. Silver Double Heart Photo Frame |
FOR HIM...

| 1. Meal Out | 2. Personalised Leather Wallet - £38.50 | 3. Jeff Banks Gun Metal Tie Pin and Cufflink Set - £28 | 4. Rotary Watch - £99 | 5. Calvin Klein Boxer Shorts - £416. Diesel Only the Brave Tattoo - £39 |

PS. Just a little note, I have previously bought the Rotary watch and Diesel Only the Brave Tattoo aftershave for my boyfriend and he loves them :)

What are you doing for VDay? Anything out of the ordinary? or are you just like me and my boyfriend - staying in and just spending quality time together with some popcorn!


post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

3 comments:

  1. Live those wooden key rings x

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're really unique and personal :) x

      Delete
  2. Such lovely gift ideas! I would have been so pleased to receive any of the 'her' items. I would have eaten that whole Millies Cookie to myself haha!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...