Monday 9 February 2015

Storm Flower | Debut Fragrance by Cheryl |

I received Cheryl's debut perfume, Storm Flower, as a Christmas present and I love it! I'm not a massive fan of expensive designer perfumes, although I am a bit skeptical on celebrity fragrances, BUT as soon as I smelt this, I fell in love!

Storm Flower eau de parfum by Cheryl - 50ml 
Firstly, what isn't to love about the packaging and bottle?! It's such a pretty design with the rose gold colour scheme and flower shaped bottle top - perfect for the floral scent and surprisingly easy to hold! The box is quite unique. It doesn't open as you'd expect - you pull off the box from the base and the perfume sits in a purple mold and I must admit, I was pretty impressed as I hadn't seen that before! The bottle is kinda cool too as it's rose gold at the bottom and as it edges up the bottle it fades - a really nice effect and use of colour.

Now onto the scent itself! 
"...luscious Mandarin and Nectarine, Stormflower has a vibrant floral heart ... Freesia and Peach Blossom ... Vanilla, White Musk and Sandalwood..."

You can definitely smell the Mandarin, Nectarine and Peach Blossom; together they smell beautiful - reminding me of Spring! Something else that I worry about with perfumes is how long you can smell them for throughout the day, but it's safe to say that this one lasts a while. I am very happy with it!


I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I can't fault it. I really do love the packaging, bottle and fragrance and when it runs out I will definitely repurchasing it!

Did you get it for Christmas too?! What did you think, Yay or Nay?!

RATING
Price: 5 STARS 50ml - RRP £27.00 This is quite a reasonable price for the amount you get. It is also available in 30ml and 100ml and gift sets.

Would I Recommend to a Friend?: Yes Well it all depends on your preferences to fragrances, but I love this. It's not like a 'general' fragrance and it's perfect for getting the mood for spring.

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you tried this for the first time back in November and how much you really liked it! The scent sounds absolutely gorgeous and like you said the bottle is just stunning! Plus, I am a total sucker for anything rose gold *insert heart eyed emoji*

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...