Monday 23 February 2015

Pandora Valentine Competition Win

Pandora Moments Bracelet with Heart Clasp - No. 590719 - £55
A couple of weeks ago I entered a free competition that was being run by my local shopping centre; the Harpur Centre and Bedford Pandora store. The competition prize was a Pandora Moments bracelet with heart clasp and there would be a total of 5 winners. To enter, you had to fill out a form that required your name, address, email and telephone number and that was it - pretty easy eh!

I didn't think much else of it until I received a phone call at work on Friday 13th - unlucky for some! I was informed that I was 1 of  the 5 lucky winners to have been randomly selected and I think I pretty much deafened everyone around me and the lady on the phone!

The next day, Valentine's Day, I had to go into my local Pandora store to be measured for my bracelet, have my photo taken and meet those who organised the competition. It was such a surprise and a beautiful prize, I just had to share it with you!


The Pandora Moments bracelet is different to the standard Pandora bracelets as it has a heart clasp - a perfect touch as it was for a Valentine's competition! The heart clasp is engraved on both sides, one with the Pandora 'O' symbol and the other with the Pandora name. I'm not going to add any charms on it as I think it looks beautiful just as it is, plus my other bracelet is home to them :)

Do you own any Pandora jewellery? I love their designs!

post signature
LINKEDIN TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...