Saturday 30 August 2014

Dorothy Perkins | The Red Rose Autumn Edit |

| The Red Rose Autumn Edit |

It's soon time to say goodbye to Summer and Hello Autumn! Autumn is my favourite season - I love the colours, the leaves falling from the trees and the fact that it's not too hot or too cold! So, I thought I'd share my favourite Autumn look this season by my fave retailer, Dorothy Perkins.
 
Ivory and Red Print Scuba Top £18 - Mulberry Twist Eden Jeggings £20 - Gold Rose Necklace £12.50 - Sunglasses £6
I am a massive Dorothy Perkins fanI love this look. It screams autumn, so I've broken down the look by each item to get you ready for when the leaves start falling from the trees! This look is taken from their Red Rose collection featuring "standout florals and and striking red shades".

Ivory and Red Print Scuba Top - £18
This is definitely going to be my favourite piece of apparel this Autumn. I love the rich reds and the floral print screams Autumn don't you think?! It's not made of think fabric and it's quite stretchy - handy for getting my head through the small hole! Other than the rich pigmented colours, the 3/4 sleeves really caught my attention! -  perfect for when the Autumn nights start getting cooler and for a more grown-up and smart look. I'm wearing a size 6 which is very true to size as it fits lovely! The pictures really do not do this top justice. £18 is a very reasonable price for the quality!
...
Mulberry Twist Eden Jeggings - £20
In total I have 6 pairs in a variety of colours and I they never disappoint me! Being a jegging, they have elastic around the waist which makes them handy if you gain or lose a bit of weight! They are available in short, regular and long lengths - and also available in sizes 6 - 2: perfect for all shapes and sizes.This is the main reason why I only buy jeggings by Dorothy Perkins as their size 6 jeggings are a perfect fit and are great quality! The only downside is that the stores near me very rarely stock a size 6 and therefore I have to go through the pollava of ordering it online.
...
Sunglasses - £6
You can never have too many sunglasses. Dorothy Perkins have a vast amount of styles available online and in-store and I couldn't resist these! They remind me of the ones celebs use and they're great for hiding your eyes when you're not looking your best!  £6 is also a reasonable price for sunglasses considering others on the high street which are very similar!
 Gold Rose Necklace £12.50
Gold Rose Necklace - £12.50
I usually only wear one necklace and it's always pretty simple, however when I saw this one I knew I had to have it. It drapes around the neckline of most tops which is great for jazzing up a plain top or adding to a particular print or colour code. I chose to team it with the ivory and red print scuba top because of the flower theme and also the gold and red colours which remind me of Autumn. I think it looks amazing with this top and I'll definitely be teaming it up in the future! £12.50 might seem a bit pricey for some considering it's just a base metal necklace, but I'll be getting many uses out of it so it's definitely worth it considering my wardrobe matches.

Total look cost: £56.50* 
*(excluding shoes)
...
I love this look. If you see me about, you'll probably see me over-using this look haha. I'm not a massive lover of the colour red but I think this look looks great for Autumn. Let me know what you think, do you like it or have you got something similar? 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...