Monday 3 February 2014

Born Pretty: 7 Piece Purple Brush Kit & Pouch Bag

My first post review for BornPretty featured their Eyeshadow Palette #5. Today, my 2nd post features and focuses on their 7 Piece Brush Kit!

7 Piece Brush Kit
To grab 10% your order at BornPretty, enter code KMH10 at the checkout!
Recently I have begun to use a wider range of makeup tools and accessories. My basic makeup tools include a powder brush, blusher brush and foundation application brush - nothing too high maintenance, it does the job but I'm not that adventurous. When I saw this cute little set I loved it. The purple zipped pouch feels well constructed and keeps all 7 brushes tidy and neat, perfect, if you're like me, your makeup brushes get lost at the bottom of your bag or drawer (I'm not very organised with that kinda thing).
 There's a brush for pretty much everything!

The set includes:
Blusher Brush 
Eyeshadow Brushes
Powder Brush
Lip Brush 
Sponge Applicator
Brow Brush
BornPretty 7 Piece Makeup Brush Kit
The purple colour scheme is a nice touch. I usually see black brushes - which I like because they look sleek and neat but purple just adds a bit of colour! I know what some of you may think, a cheap kit must be rubbish, but the brushes are really well constructed. The hairs don't fall out as what you expect with cheaper kits and the blending of the two different shades of the brush add a more professional look. 

Compared to my current brushes, these aren't as soft and I prefer the feel and handle of my current ones. Don't get me wrong, these are really good tools to use, although I am a creature of habit and prefer my other ones! They're a great kit for novice bloggers and those getting to grips with brushes, so have a little peek!
RATING
Price; 5 STARS Even though I was sent this product by BornPretty, $11.39 $7.99 is pretty reasonable for a set of brushes! By using code KMH10 at the checkout, you can get 10% off your order at BornPretty!

Ease of Use; 3 STARS The brushes are great for a range of makeup needs. They weren't particularly long and therefore I found them a little stumpy to use compared with my regular and current brushes.

Would I Recommend to a Friend?; YES For those not confident with makeup brushes and tools, I'd recommend you try these. You may have to wait a little longer for your products, but they're great value for money, they ship within  24 hours and it's FREE shipping worldwide! However, I prefer my current brushes and therefore I will stick to my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...