Friday 3 May 2013

Superdrug Face Mask; White Chocolate Mousse Mask

I used the Superdrug White Chocolate Mousse Mask last night. It says that it's ideal for normal to dry skin, which I think would perfect for my skin as it's in between! It's enriched with cocoa butter, almond oil and Shea butter so you can imagine the smell when the sachet is opened!
White Chocolate Mousse Mask
'Cleanses and deeply nourishes skin.'

White Chocolate Mousse Mask - 15ml - BUAV Approved - Paraben FREE
I learnt my lesson from the first time of using the Superfruits Exfoliating Mask and only ripped the sachet open a bit so it didn't go everywhere! The White Chocolate Mousse Mask sachet is 15ml and smells more like yogurt than white chocolate.
White Chocolate Mousse Mask Sample
It went on quite well, but it wasn't as thick as I thought it would be in comparison with the last as it was smeary and patchy when it dried. I left it on for 15 minutes, as directed and washing it off was fine. It did make my bright pink flannel go slightly lighter due to the mask, and it did take a while to wash out, but other than that it was quite easy to wash off. However, although my skin felt really soft afterwards, my skin was left dry, even though the sachet says its 'ideal for normal to dry skin'  so I wasn't very excited about that :(
RATING:
Price; 5 STARS. £0.99 each or 4 for 3 when I purchased them! (27/04/2013).
Promises; 2 STARS. This specific face mask states that it is ideal for normal to dry skin, but after using it my skin felt quite dry.

Ease of Use; 4 STARS. After learning my lesson, it was easier getting the mask out of the sachet with a smaller tear at the top, although the mask dried smeary and patchy even though a thick layer was applied.

Would I recommend to a friend?; Maybe. I didn't like this mask much. It smelt more like yogurt than chocolate and it left my face feeling tight and dry. Although, if I was to recommend this to a friend, I would advise them to think about their skin type and probably recommend another.


4 comments:

  1. This looks like something I could just eat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It smells more like yogurt though! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks good for the price :) lovely review! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're definitely a bargain - can't go wrong x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...