Wednesday 24 April 2013

I've Been Shortlisted!

A few months ago, I was entered into the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 in association with New Look. It was an honour to have been only blogging properly for under a year to have been nominated, let alone today receiving an email to tell me that I have been shortlisted!!
I've been away from blogging for a while due to my endometriosis illness and University commitments as the last term comes to a close. BUT I cannot wait to get back and start when I'm more than 60% better and start blogging about amazing buys and tips!!
I have been shortlisted for the 'Best Thrifty Blog' award 2013, - misskirstyworsty.blogspot. You can either vote for me by clicking on the link at the top on the right sidebar, or follow the link HERE TO VOTE. I would really appreciate it as I never thought I was AMAZING at blogging compared to big names out there, and just to have been nominated is exciting and makes me more confident in what I love to do!
Thankyou. Without my readers I wouldn't be in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog - I hope you enjoy it and I'd love to know what you thought about my posts! If you want to ask any questions directly, please don't hesitate to contact me via Twitter; @KirstyWorstyy or direct email and I will get back to you ASAP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...